St. Andrews Parish CentreOur Parish Centre was opened in April 2004 by the Most Rev. Dr. John Neill, Archbishop of Dublin and Glendalough.

The centre which is the focal point of many of our parish activities – some 25 parish and community organisations operate from it, was constructed on the site of the original parish hall which was built in 1977. The building comprises a large hall, four meeting rooms, a kitchen and coffee dock.
The parish office is also located in the centre. Mary Grimes is the Parish Administrator and she may be contacted at Tel. 086 279 1615 , Mobile 0868822024 or by email