In-person worship takes place each Sunday in St. Doulagh’s at 10am and St. Andrews 11.30am.
- Face masks must be worn unless medically exempt.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please adhere to social distancing when arriving, leaving or queueing for Holy Communion.
- Service sheets will be supplied which will include a contact tracing form to be filled in by each household. These details will be kept in adherence to GDPR regulations for a period of four weeks.
- Holy Communion will be administered in one kind only – wafers will be used instead of bread.
- Collection plates will not be passed around – baskets will be available at the back of the church.
- Church doors will be left open during the service for ventilation purposes.
- Please follow the directions of the church wardens/stewards re seating.
- Please do not congregate in the church grounds before or after church.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL
An alternative zoom service will continue for the time being at 10.30 am on the usual link.