St. Andrews National School, Malahide, DublinThe plaque over the old entrance to St. Andrew’s School records that it was built in 1824. The street name ‘church road’ or ‘church Street’ dates from the construction of St. Andrew’s Church in 1821. Its land was bequeathed by Lord Richard Wogan Talbot of Malahide Castle for educational purposes (a primary school).

For more information on St. Andrews National School please visit the website